Another Day at the Office : a day of meetings


Thi outdoor spirituality thing I do, its gruelling!
Left home in Coltishall at 9 for a 10 a.m. meeting in Burgh next Aylsham.

Time for prayer time. for reflection.

As I peddled my bike to the Bure Valley Railway path there was an opportunity to consider the flowers, on roadside verges and along the railway track.

Each flower a bead on the rosary:
campion, borrage, cumfrey,
white nettle, forget-me-not,
Queen Anne's lace,
bluebells, herb Robert,
and the last of the primroses.

On the 400 th anniversary of Shakespear's death,
  
the primrose path that leads to the everlasting bonfire ?

Each hamlet or village I pass
are chapters of a rosary.

Anchor Street, St. James's
Coltishall
Great and Little Hautbois,
Buxton, Brampton
Burgh.
Each is prayed for,
each is blessed,
in the sense, that I give thanks for it!

As I crossed the river 
I was blessed by a barn owl
hunting on hushed wings 










This afternoon,
its off to the Fur and Feather at Woodbastwick for more talks, with different people.
After 15 miles in the saddle I'll go by car

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Elmham

First Day of the Rest of My Life

A Candlemas Pilgrimage